Schleppin' around on th OST Front

;) Good to see you around, Erik, amigo,

... for some time I began to tought (yeah: again ;D) that you´d been re-abducted for another intrusive probe bio-test ;D ... ha,ha,ha,ha... ;D

Cheers, Erik !!!
RG ;)

Congrats on kicking butt in Roanoke today Brotha!!! I enjoyed talking to you guys. I hope you had a safe trip back home. I wanna get in on that tailgating next time around. ;D Later Man, CT

Fantastic job so far PA007. I have one half built myself. Look forward to seeing your completed!

Rob W.

Hey Everybody ,

Thanx for th kind words !! No real progress to speak of .... That'll change soon !!

- JELLY - What's shakin Brotha' ? Are ya' holdin down th Fort ? Fear not !, No Alien probe tests here !! Just tryin to scrape some plastic when th time arises !!

- CT Speed - Thanx for th kind words ! It was great to put a face with a name \m/ , too bad We couldn't gather a few Brews !! You can def. join th Tailgate next time ! Your Car Kicked Azz ! Congrats on th contest win !!

- Schweinhund - Thanx Brotha' !! You can find 1120 productions here - http://1120production.blogspot.com/ They have some really cool stuff !

Here is Their Etsy store ! Highly recommended. I received The Merch in about 2 weeks - Airmailed from China ! Don't hesitate to E-mail him if He's out of Stock on something. I think this stuff is even made to order ??? Don't quote me on that though. - http://www.etsy.com/listing/73564267/z-05-rso-road-wheel?ref=pr_shop - $11.95USD !!

They have some other Off-Th-Wal stuff ! I picked up 2 of Their German Headphone/Mic sets ! Off-th-Chain !! A Radio set for th Marder !! Rox ! ( look for a review soon on these !) K-59 also has some Awesome stuff. They are more like a Sister company. Take a look at some of th K59 stuff !! They also make a trailer hitch for most of th German Trucks & Small HT's !! Worth checking out !!! Beware of Guys on E-Bay sellin this stuff ..... I got robbed for $44 US from a Dude in China ! Buy Direct & you'll have no delays or trouble !! Peter is a Great Guy to talk to. They even have a facebook page !!

Thanx again for lookin everybody ! I'll update soon !!

rookie said:
W.A.S.P ? realy dude ?

ROOKIE ..... Here's one Just for You !! ;D Crank it Up !! \m/

Latest posts

Back