Scalemodelmadman's a hoodlum.

java

No disintegrations
Luckily i had today free,so i started to build another ma.k thingy anyway whilst building i was watching some stuff on youtube and one of the videos sound was so quiet that i had to put my speakers onto full to hear what was being said,after that i thought i'd check out some of the chaps on the forum and see if they had made any new vids,i noticed that madman had a new one so just now i started watching his new vid July the 4,i forgot to turn the sound back down and realised that the whole of wales could hear him jamming out the American national anthem :D
So as i turned the sound down on the speakers i could hear something going on outside,upon looking through the window to my amusement i saw an old granny waving her walking stick at the house and shouting "turn that monstrous racket down you hoodlum" once she had finished shouting at the house she just hobbled off and got on the bus. :D :D

The whole thing was great,it was over so quickly i didn't even have a chance to record it.

Respect to the fingerwork though, you hoodlum.

LOL!

Thanks mate.

I'll try to get my hands on some music more suitable for your neighbors ears, practice it up a bit and record a video for granny before shes start telling people you're a traitor.

'Cymru am byth'

;D

Nah she was of her rocker,i think she just escaped from an insane asylum :D :D
Even the bus driver looked terrified.

She'll probably toilet roll my house tonight.

java said:
Nah she was of her rocker,i think she just escaped from an insane asylum :D :D
Even the bus driver looked terrified.

She'll probably toilet roll my house tonight.

TEEPEEEE! That's what we call it down here. Teepee'ing someones house.

Lol, thanks she'll probably be shouting teepeeee whilst throwing toilet paper :D

That's cool Grendels,i'll now she's around when i start hearing loud pawooosh noises. :D
Lets hope she doesn't get her hands on the potato cannon.

A diving friend gave me a 2 litre tub full of cordite a few years back. At a loss as to what exactly to do with it I mentioned it to a mate who turned up next day with a 3' long scaffold tube, with a touch hole drilled in at one end and a cap welded on behind it. We spent a happy, summer Sunday evening firing King Edwards across Falmouth.

Watching that lot has now got me thinking about stuff I could make with my kids. Great fun being daft, isn't it?!

Watching that lot has now got me thinking about stuff I could make with my kids. Great fun being daft, isn't it?!

Your not wrong there mate.

Latest posts

Back