Scale120 - Officially Licenced Ma.K Figures and Accessories

Lincoln Wright

Scale120 - Officially Licenced Ma.K Figures and Accessories

As featured in Model Graphix!

Available at Wonder Festival in Tokyo, Retail in Tokyo, Seoul and Madrid and Internet mail order.

There will be a ore-order opporturnity before WF too so International Fans don't miss out!!

https://www.facebook.com/Scale120

Will update more as the website etc. catches up, we've been busy making such kick ass figures and accessories!

Thanks,
Linc

Pre-Order Chance!

"Valkyrie" and "Gertie" are ¥4,000 each.

"Helen" is ¥3,000 each.

Choice of Dog (normal, "Winston" or Space) plus arc welder, ¥3,000 for the set.

Space Dog in a 2 set, ¥3,000.

Space Dog is a Special Edition Box Art by Travis Wright.

******* HOW TO BUY *******
Add up what you want and PayPal me in JPY via [email protected] and please add to the note your order and check that your address is correct.

I'll put your boxes away, they don't go anywhere near cash filled hands at Tokyo Wonder Festival this Sunday the 10th.

We will then let you know your total shipping Week of the Feb 11th and send them out!

*** Special Note - "Valkyrie" is a very limited offer through a partnership with one of our very good friends, ST Models. We have a limited stock to sell at ¥4,000. Once this is sold out, this model must return to the standard retail of approx. ¥6,400 so grab it at this price whilst you can.

Thank you!!
Linc

Scale120 Figure Series #1 "Helen"

Helen.jpg

Scale120 Figure Series #2 "Gertie"

Gertie.jpg

Gertie_alt-pose.jpg

Scale120 Figure Series #3 Strahl Demokratic Republic (SDR) Oberst Tomas "Valkyrie" Kruse.

Valkyrie.jpg

Scale120 Accessory Series#1 "Winston" with Arc Welder.

Winston-and-Welding-Set.jpg

Scale120 Accessory Series#1 "Space Dog".

Space-Dog.jpg

Space Dog Cover Art by Travis Wright!

Space-Dog-Cover-art.jpg

that's a good looking pooch you got there chukw!

Winston and Space Dog sold out the fastest. Beat the boobs! Next batch should be ready this weekend. Please let me know where you are in the world and I can send you the full quote dogs & shipping.

Cheers,
Linc

Thanks, Linc- I'm in Venice, CA, 90291 USA. I'll be ordering a Gertie fig- because...

Fritzi_005.jpg

Lincoln Wright said:
Just looked the up and found Check's blog. Nice work indeed!!

The girls have been educating and entertaining us in Chuck's build blogs at FineScale, too. I've been following him since his SB2C build a couple of years ago. I'm waiting to see if he dives in to MaK, too.

sunsanvil said:
whoa now. Just discovering these ladies. Where/how can a person purchase them at this juncture?

Shoot a PM to Lincoln Wright, the previous poster. He's the proprietor of Scale 120. I'm not sure that he's still casting anything at this time, but I'd start with Linc.

Latest posts

Back