Scale 75 Medieval Knight

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Am i Mad ? this is my First figure of this scale where i have some kind of an idea of what to do and im excited by that :) ive no idea whats in the box, but i think its a metal fig as its kinda heavy, and has 2 head options.

any how here it is
entry_zps87f60332.jpg

You Irish **** ;) I hate you I hate you I hate you ;)

But really it's a great figure which I envy you that's why the beginning ;)
I will be looking forward to see your build :)

LOL ;D just opened it and it is white metal :) and its is really nice, I'll need to get a proper wood base to display him :)

Oh they look Nice :) but i cant read a word on there site :D Historex do nice ones but i do like the look of the one in the middle at the back.

Nice one Spud ,they're real nice figures :) ,just a tip ,if its your first metal figure . Clean it up and put a coat of primer on to check for mold seams ,they're sometimes very hard to see on metal figs ,so just have a good check ;) .. looking forward to it .

Chris.

thanks Chris its all cleaned up of what i could find and is now taking a bath,

I was thinking of using Alclad 2 Grey primer & Microfiller will this be Ok on this kind of Fig?

Ok here is some pics of the parts. at the mo its all cleaned up of mold lines and flash and is now taking a bath.

parts_zps5e046f11.jpg

2head options.
head1_zpsb9c890fa.jpg
head2_zpse57923d1.jpg

That primer and filler should be fine Spud :) I like the first head .

sweet, ya i like it too but it has a bit to go on the back that doesn't look like it will stand the test of time.

Can you not drill it and pin it ,I assume you're talking about the flowing part of the turbin ?

yea that bit. there is a hold but no pin on the wavy bit. ill see tomorrow when i assemble it for priming

Personally I like the hooded head best. But that's just my opinion... I haven't done any metal figures in a looooooooong time!

this is my First metal fig :) i will paint both heads and ill see what i prefer in the end

Watching closely Spud, personally I like the second head, got an " assails creed" look about it.

Latest posts

Back