say goodby too one of my videos.

MilitaryAircraft101 said:
Mate, It's ok. Even if it were badly built (which it most definitely wasn't), all you can do is take it in your stride and keep improving. The skills that have developed for all of us since we joined up are amazing, and I know for a fact anonymous youtubers do that because they are sad. So feel sorry for them and just reply to their comments with thankyous, and cheers mate, appreciate the feedback. ;) Seems to make them shut their faceholes

True, kill them with kindness. They are looking for a fight and if you don't give it to them, they usually go away after a time.

Grendels said:
MilitaryAircraft101 said:
Mate, It's ok. Even if it were badly built (which it most definitely wasn't), all you can do is take it in your stride and keep improving. The skills that have developed for all of us since we joined up are amazing, and I know for a fact anonymous youtubers do that because they are sad. So feel sorry for them and just reply to their comments with thankyous, and cheers mate, appreciate the feedback. ;) Seems to make them shut their faceholes

True, kill them with kindness. They are looking for a fight and if you don't give it to them, they usually go away after a time.

Words to live by...

Latest posts

Back