SabingaMartin's 35th scale figure Israeli Tanker #1

sharkmouth

Promise I won't bite... hard
SabIngaMartin-SIM-Figure01-01R2.jpg

SabIngaMartin-SIM-Figure01-02.jpg

I don't know who the talented sculptor is yet nor the price but this is the beginning of a series for SabingaMartin Publications.

Regards,

Elm City Hobbies said:
Just in time for the Tamiya M51 Sherman!!

Scott, you'd have to swap the head for the M51 as this figure is from the 1950s with the Czech helmet used then.

Regards,

Pretty sure those helmets were used along with the US style M1 helmets right into the early 70's.....might not have been as common, but they definitely would have been used during the 6 Day war, which is what the new Tamiya M51 is based for, since it is the first gen. of the M51.

Scott,

While not into the 1970s, I do stand corrected. This is from Robert of SabingaMartin who then posted the same reply on Missing-Lynx:

"Hi All
First of all, thanks for the posting.

The SabIngaMartin tank figure SIM-4 can be used in the period time of early 50 till late 60 (including the six days war and even after). You can use it on any Sherman tank operated on that period by IDF and include, regular M4's Shermans, M1, M1 Super Sherman, M50 early and late, M51 Early and late (AND YES Tamiya one too), and AMX13 and Shot tanks.

You can also use it on many other armor vehicles of IDF.

Not only that, by changing the head it can be used as a soldier in many other armies and var. time periods, I am sure that its unique position will worth the try.

You can position it in several different spots over the Sherman tank, or alongside of the tank.

I am sure that this figure will give a life to any tank that it will be around it.

I wanted this figure first of all for my self and you have a chance to have it as well.

Robert

Dr. Robert Manasherob
www.sabingamartin.com"

Regards,

Latest posts

Back