Rumors of War - ideas

I've got a couple of WIP projects and a build for my local club to do but if I have time I'm thinking of troops/worker bots loading armour/spacecraft ready for warfare.

WebbyNZ said:
I've got a couple of WIP projects and a build for my local club to do but if I have time I'm thinking of troops/worker bots loading armour/spacecraft ready for warfare.

That sounds coool.

Syria came right to mind for me. But I don't have anything new. Got lots of SQs.

Dude. Great to see you...been too long.

Love to follow one of your builds. Start posting man.

Thanks man. I'm thinking of trying to finish something instead of starting another. You know how it is. I know you know how it is. :)

God I really don't know how to interpret this one.........it's basically anything......

Here's my extended list
1/48 global hawk
1/72 sukhoi t-50
1/48 mig-15
1/350 radiant VII
1/2500 cardassian galor
1/1000 klingon bird of prey
1/9600 battlestar galactica or pegasus

votes?

WELL! Looks like I'm doing a Radiant! And you bet it'll be EpI version. Or MAYBE I'll do a corvette conversion...like the ones that were part of the Stark Hyperspace War (a preamble to the Clone Wars!!)

Invincible_SHW.jpg
Republic_Navy.jpg

All though your one to usually think out of the square Nick I think you gotta go for the EP1 version.

Yeah? It's been a while since I've done a "canon" build :p Maybe I should tackle it. I could use the filter and weathering practice. If it's anywhere near as good as Stefans or Fichtenfoo's I'll know I've progressed.

Latest posts

Back