Rumors of War / Fall 2013 Group Build

Tailor said:
I am so tempted.... Naw I will stick to the original schedule. ...maybe a lst-minute hangar queen... :p

I know how this feels....... My schedule is pretty full for model building, so if I deviate, it has to be a quick one. But I have the perfect tank model for this, it was a prototype. for WWII

Coolness.

I just pulled out another Shelf Queen...or dare I say shelf King.

Got a few shelf queens I could finish;

1/48 A-Wing (painted, needs weathering)
1/144 Millennium Falcon (almost finished build)
1/35 King Tiger (almost finished build)
2 AT-ATs - ready for paint

...I'm sure there's a couple more.

For the shelf queens:

Brakiri crusier
My falcon from last year that I didn't finsih
Two gundams that need paint and a display stand
a Martian war machine
A rusted out mecha
and I am sure there are a few others

I pretty much have them in the order I am considering them...

I think I"ll build up the King Tiger after I finish this T72. While I'm in the armor mood I might as well continue. I need the practice and these old kits paint up just fine.

Whoa, how'd I miss this??? Plenty of shelf queens to finish up. I also just picked up Skunkworks Global Hawk and Platz's X-47b. THOSE would be good rumors of war picks...

Question I figure someone will ask eventually, so why not me.

For Rumors of War, does it have to be a new build?

I know, may be a little redundant finishing something already started for Rumors when we also have a Shelf Queen GB.....but thought I would ask anyway.

Scott Girvan said:
One more build won't hurt Tailor...

:)

The PAIN!!!!! ;D

Let's wait and see. I have 2-3 smaller things going, then a magazine build review, then an air campaign subject, finish the Graf Spee sometime in between (but before the IPMS Netherlands competition). A whole cardboard-box of reviews to make for Modellversium.de ... and the hovering idea for a SciFi scratch build blog...

Yeah, I can see a window opening... ;D

Patience grashopper! Patience!
First the International Small Scale show in Heiden this weekend

Piece of cake...

Elm City Hobbies said:
Question I figure someone will ask eventually, so why not me.

For Rumors of War, does it have to be a new build?

I know, may be a little redundant finishing something already started for Rumors when we also have a Shelf Queen GB.....but thought I would ask anyway.

Honestly it makes no difference to me. I'd rather see participation and therefore if the kit is started and fits the theme go for it.

Great to see you here Ace. Jump into the Shelf Queen man. Love to see your post some work.

Oh Sweet Erik is on teh Job :D

I may try squeeze one in but i dont know if ill have time.,

Good to see you back Eirk!

Spud, I know how you feel, and I will make it work........I will have one in each.

Thanx Guys. ;)

It's good to get back in th saddle !!

Spud .. you gotta PoP on this one. Rumor of War .... Could be ANY War .....From th Dawn of time ! Tons of possibilities !!

Shelf Queen's a definite, which one ;D !! I'm lettin th idea of "Rumor of War " percolate on Ma' brain ....

\m/

Latest posts

Back