Rumors of War / Fall 2013 Group Build

Not sure about that John! my minds going round like crazy with ideas, how am i going to sleep tonight!

spud said:
thats an interesting title. how would one depict a rumor.........???
Tricky, I know. I believe in you Spud. You'll come up with something cool. No doubt.

Leighbo said:
I'm thinking in a biblical sense, rumors of war precedes the end of days so it might be time to go apocalyptic on this build!
So was I. Matthew 24 (thank you Google).

+++

It's certainly wide open to interpretation, both literal and figurative.

Well ,Im gonna try and join in the SQ GB ...really want my Arado 196 finished ,its really bugging me !! ..I want it done :'( :'( :'(

Chris S said:
...really want my Arado 196 finished! ..I want it done :'( :'( :'(

Not going to lie, I've been looking forward to seeing you get back to this as well.

Ya this is a good idea i am going for the shelf queens i have a Games Workshop Space Marine Land Raider Tank i started about a yr. ago

this is going to be fun

Chris S said:
Well ,Im gonna try and join in the SQ GB ...really want my Arado 196 finished ,its really bugging me !! ..I want it done :'( :'( :'(

Yeah man! Finish it. The 196 returns!

Leighbo said:
JohnSimmons said:
Leighbo said:
Interesting topic choice Scott

I'm thinking in a biblical sense, rumors of war preceeds the end of days so it might be time to go apocalyptic on this build!
Nice! I was thinking more rumors, propaganda type thing....recreating those old WW2 posters would be cool.
I like that idea too John, those propaganda posters would be awesome, a toughie but plenty of scope

You mentioned propaganda posters John and I thought Star Wars propaganda poster;
WBC51.jpg

Cliff Chiang's posters crack me up...Lot's of other ones kicking around the web.

I just figured out my Rumors build!

Trumpeter 1/35 M1135 Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, Reconnaissance Vehicle! I've got it in the stash and it fits in perfectly with what's going on in Syria.

May not get a chance for the Rumors GB, myself.
More likely going to be the current shelf queen, aka the Enterprise from "Into Darkness" that I'm needing a couple of things for just yet

For the shelf queens, I am bringing out and old one. A Brakiri cruiser from Babylon 5.

Not sure about the rumor of war yet......

I am so tempted.... Naw I will stick to the original schedule. ...maybe a lst-minute hangar queen... :p

Latest posts

Back