Rommel's Rod.

Thanks guys ,I'll have more up on this in a day or two ,just been busy with other stuff at the mo .

Stay tuned ;D

Chris.

CHRIS,

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words .... But Do We need to post a 1000 words for one picture ? ;D ;D

I'm lookin forward to th pix .. send 'em when you're ready !!

Ok ok ...I can take a hint ;D
Unfortunately I've been a bit busy lately with other things (not modelling related ) on top of which my daughter has been off for Easter break ,so I've had to look after her all day too . I have made progress on this one tho' and I'll try to get pics up tonight ...or tomorrow .
Normal service will resume this week coming ;D

Thanks for the great words of encouragement ;)

Chris.

Right then ...little update ;D This one will move on a lot quicker next week ......free time !!!

Everything was shot with a coat of Klear ,once dry the decals were applied ,the decals were a bit of a pig in my kit ,even tho' this is the 2010 re release ,but I'll hit a few of them with the Sol again to settle them .
The engine is also being worked on and at the minute is just covered in a dirty wash this will change quite a bit next time ;)

DSCF3060.jpg
DSCF3057.jpg
DSCF3058.jpg
DSCF3059.jpg

More up very soon ;D Thanks for looking .

Chris.

Thanks Rob ,Im looking forward to getting back to some serious bench time next week ;D,maybe get this un finished ::) :p

Chris.

Hey Chris looks great. The engine looks great can't wait to see more pics keep up the great work. :)

Panzerman75

Great update Chris! Engine looks awesome as does it all! Looking for all the dust and weathering ;D now!!!!!

Latest posts

Back