Rommel's Rod.

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Ok fella's ...My first entry for the comp . Ive been bustin to have a go at this one its been hard waiting for the start of the comp .

romrod.jpg

And the comfirmation pics.....

comp004.jpg

comp005.jpg

Looking forward to this one ;D

Chris.

Cool choice! I remember seeing this kit in the hobby shop when I was a kid.

CHRIS,

Cool kit !! I have this one in th stash ! I'm lookin' forward to seein' this one come together !!

Thanks fella's ,thought I'd have a go at something a bit more off the wall for me !! ;D It will be getting plenty of weathering !.

Chris.

Nice one Chris! LOL, I saw this one at the show a couple of weeks ago...I was going to grab it! Looking forward to seeing you have at it!

Thanks again chaps ;D

.....What can ya say ?? ;D

Chris.

Thanks buddy ...weyhey ...just noticed im an 'Addict' !! ;D

Chris.

Hi fella's ....Sorry about my lack of input to the site lately ,but If been suffering from nasty computer problems :mad:Why people feel the need to spread viruses is completley beyond me ? ::)
Anyhoo ,have made a small start on this one , The main engine is assembled ,needs paint before adding the rest of the bits . And most of the large components have been cleaned up ,also the front axle added to the chassis .

DSCF2935.jpg
DSCF2934.jpg
DSCF2933.jpg
Done a quick mock up to see how its all fitting ....no problems .This is the 2010 re-tool of the kit as the original moulds were lost !!.
DSCF2937.jpg
DSCF2938.jpg

And I thought I'd do a size comparison pic to show ya how big this thing is !! :eek:
DSCF2936.jpg
This will start moving fairly quickly now that I've got my computer sorted !!

Thanks for lookin.

Chris.

I don't know what the creator of this kit smoke but man this stuff was way to strong ;)
Kit looks really nice I'm looking forward to see how are you going to paint it and what do you decide to do with the figures.
Cheers

I almost picked this same model for the contest , weathering , aftermarket tracks ,ect...glad I didn't ..!!!

can't wait to see the progress on it !

Latest posts

Back