RIP ಥ‿ಥ

You can get that out of there .
Probably by just pressing a flat-blade into it while unscrewing .
If not , mill a couple of slots 180 degrees apart to grab it with a flat blade , or if no Dremel , drill a depression point for a finish nail to engage and tap it counter clockwise out of there .

LOL , that little wrench is only an inch and a half for a reason .

You can get that out of there .
Probably by just pressing a flat-blade into it while unscrewing .
If not , mill a couple of slots 180 degrees apart to grab it with a flat blade , or if no Dremel , drill a depression point for a finish nail to engage and tap it counter clockwise out of there .

LOL , that little wrench is only an inch and a half for a reason .
A flat blade on it's own was not enough, I thought I was seating it... but I was shearing it.
Milling with a Dremel is brilliant though, the only things I was finding on youtube were all flat blade only.

You need to switch to decaf :D
I have a weird thing where caffeinated coffee with no sugar or cream is good for me, because it inhibits my body's iron absorption. I'm fairly certain the strong hand is related to it as well. Hemochromatosis, where blood iron levels can get toxically high (⊙ˍ⊙). Luckily I am healthy enough to manage with a few dietary considerations.

Also I enjoy coffee way to thoroughly to be limited to decaf roasts! lol

I drink a pot a day , at least .
3 or 4 cups hot in the morning , then switch to iced coffee the rest of the day into the night .
Whole milk in the hot coffee , but nothing in the iced coffee . Usually --but sometimes milk .

I drink a pot a day , at least .
3 or 4 cups hot in the morning , then switch to iced coffee the rest of the day into the night .
Whole milk in the hot coffee , but nothing in the iced coffee . Usually --but sometimes milk .
Only 2-3 cups a day for me. I tend to brew it unreasonably strong though, my cold brew could be mistaken for heavily used motor oil before you smell it :p And I own WAY too many different types of coffee makers. It's gotta be like cats... Buy more than 3-4 coffee makers and people just start giving them to you too, I swear. Next thing on the wish list is a burr grinder.

I stopped buying and grinding beans long ago now . Really not worth the extra cost to me .
I buy those big plastic cans of Folgers . The dark roast .
Plus I get to use the empty containers out in the shop for storage etc . Bonus !

I stopped buying and grinding beans long ago now . Really not worth the extra cost to me .
I buy those big plastic cans of Folgers . The dark roast .
Plus I get to use the empty containers out in the shop for storage etc . Bonus !
Cost is the other reason I limit myself to 2-3 cups a day. Still cheaper than going to a shop everyday!

You could also sharpen the edges of a flat blade so it bites into the material .
If you're like me , you have buckets of old screwdrivers you can modify as needed ...
Or if you have a small enough tap . or similar .
Maybe a small Torx or security bit would bite into it .

PXL_20220227_022435576.jpg
Milling a line for the screwdriver to bite did the trick! Tested another nozzle and we're rocking and rolling. Hopefully I can pick up a new nozzle tomorrow

I have a Paache. I've never had this happen. I was going to say the same thing but I but that's a moot point. I used to do light machining so this would be easy for me. Either way I'm glad that you got this fixed . It's too bad that there are no replacements readily available at the moment this happened. www.bearair.com is where I got mine from and you might have better luck finding anything you need there even if you already bought a replacement by now. Thank you for posting this. At least others may be encouraged and might not be afraid to ask for help when they need it.

I have a Paache. I've never had this happen.
I've had others on other forums admit to doing this too, I doubt it's too common, but it's not unheard of lol.
The local place I like going was closed at my last posting, but they're authorized Paasche dealers and were able to get me sorted once they got back from vacation.

And I do what I can! I've been known to have freak accidents, and ham hands. Anything anyone else can learn at my expense is a silver-lining to any haphazardness I get up to!

I'm not saying this never happens to others but I only tighten mine with my fingers and never with a wrench. So I also don't use it that often since I have been building cars and using spray paint cans. I have to decant one of them so that I can use the new airbrush I bought a year ago. I'll post pictures of the progress that I've made in the last year or two. I just haven't been doing too many builds with an airbrush although I would love to!

In the meantime I am sorry that I got to this too late to be of any help. I know that this has happened on more than one occasion (breaking tips) but it's probably happened many more times than any of us will ever know. So don't beat yourself up over it - accidents happen and are unforeseeable. In time when you become more comfortable with them your results get better just like anything else over the period of use. Try it with all paint types and with all mediums or substrates and subjects. You'll see what I mean. It takes practice and patience - not skill to master anything! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us as it helps others to learn what they haven't done or aren't aware of.