Revell Wiesel 2 Ozelot

After seeing the model in person I think you should take a picture with a penny or dime along side the photo etch to give the non armour guys a perspective of how freaking small the stuff actually is.....If you are not careful you could breathe some of it in!

At the moment it is put aside so I can finish up 3 other kits for our local contest on May 28th. Still gives me a month to finish once the contest is over.

I see!

you are on fire !!!! 3 kits for a local contest !!! wow ! you are a Machine !

LOL

I hope you do well !!! seriously ! if you have all those on the go and Feel Energized...? why Not !

you have to use and focus that energy when It comes by !!!! or you lose it !

Take care and awaiting your next update on that small Jewel !

Norm

OUT.

Alright, and update on this.....still being worked on, albeit slowly.

Stumbled upon another gentleman that had build this kit, and added in alot of scratchbuilt detail like control cables and hydraulic hoses and such, so I looked at it, and thought...hey....I can do that.

So over the next little while I got as much reference photos of the vehicle I could and set out replicate the wiring, and this is what it looks like:

IMG_7463-vi.jpg

IMG_7464-vi.jpg

IMG_7465-vi.jpg

IMG_7466-vi.jpg

Kit is mostly done, just a few odds and end in plastic and PE left to go on and then it is on to paint!

Thats some very tidy plumbing . Look forward to the paint :)

Chris.

thats some ugly colored green :) but i like what youve done with it

RocketSilo said:
looking great ! lots of detail ! ...it looks so tiny ! what is the actual length ?

The whole vehicle from front to back is only 5 inches, and this is a Wiesel 2.....I have a Wiesel 1 in the stash which is smaller still.

panzerace007 said:
SCOTT,

Great eye for detail ! Lookin Great on that Tow Launcher !!

TOW? It is an AA vehicle, those are Stingers.

The one of the AFV Club kits of the Wiesel I has a TOW tube on it.

panzerace007 said:
SCOTT,

Great eye for detail ! Lookin Great on that Tow Launcher !!

It's OK. Erik! You are forgiven! LOL

I heard this puppy has a new brother..... The Radar system! Scott? Do you have both in stock?

This little boy seems to pack a lot of extra work on it,

It is difficult to have an idea about how small is this vehicle... I believe that what we see in the pictures it´s larger than the real model kit !

What about the camo scheme ? I suppose that this AFV would like great with some "modern" winter camo / disrupting elements...

Hey Jelly....

Not sure what you mean by it is larger than the actual model kit. The kit is 1/35, and about 5 inches long (not a big vehicle).

As far as camo....likely NATO 3 tone as I haven't seen them in anything else.

Latest posts

Back