Revell Gambler 1:12 Custome chopper First build in 17 + years

GvendurE

I have bin stalking this site fore months and just bought me some kits and this is the first one i built. First lesson learned chrome parts are fragile and hard to keep then looking good.
It is all built and the base paint is on there but i want to weather it and make it look like its being ridden, I don't like shine bikes because i believe bikes should be ridden note stored in garages.

I was thinking about doing a diorama With this traveling Dude sleeping under a tree it is a bit too big and I don't have that much space where I live, I am doing this on the living room table because the wife is away
but I am working on an portable work bench that I can store under the bed.

I haven't decided if I am going to putt decals on it but there came some with the kit.
I am sort of lost in how i should continue and would be very thankful fore some tips.
I am thinking should i put clear gloss paint on it or maybe that future stuff, before I whether it (can anybody tell me where i buy that in the uk?).
Can I use my paint to weather it with dry brushing or highly thinned out paint, I use Revel enamel paints. I don't have an airbrush so I need to do all this with a brush.
Humm maybe I should put these questions in the painting topic...

This is a first build In many years an I did not do many of these when i was a kid so pleas be gentle hehehe

4422579681_df60554d33.jpg
The number plate fell off
4422579563_6e35ab5a49.jpg

4423344798_1a35ab2733.jpg

I have done some touch up on the paint work but this is pretty much how it is at the moment.

I haven't done any thing on it for a month I am working on another build at the moment that I will post later one.

Hope you like it

God bless

GvendurE

Now that's a nice chopper. :) You really have the chrome down shiny but most riders keep there choppers shined up whether or not they keep it on the road or in the garage. :)

Thanks ;D
[quote author=DreamKnight]You really have the chrome down shiny [/quote]

The parts came chromed so the trick is to touch them as litel as possible.

Latest posts

Back