Revell B-29 Superfortress

WigWag Workshop

"Keep The Glue On The Styrene"
Good Day Folks!

Heres my entry, more pictures to follow. This is my first time ever, entering a model contest. I know my skills, are amateur, but it's all about having fun.

8520091844_21a5538055_z.jpg

Good Luck Everyone who Enters, and Thanks to Scott, and all the Folks at SMA!

-Steven​

Wicked kit Steven!! BIG!!! Can't wait to see this one come together!!! ;D

Not sure what happen to the first picture in the post, I do not see an edit button to fix it.....

8520091844_21a5538055_z.jpg

8518978103_a7b53a3d5e_z.jpg

8520094234_2f5cc9d5a6_z.jpg

8518980247_4e80a592f0_z.jpg

8518981365_74a8f1a02c_z.jpg

Looking forward to seeing all these builds, has I know they will provide inspiration, to the community here at SMA!

-Steven

Eastrock said:
this one would be huge :D
yeah thats what all the girls say when i hummmm show them my model....

Joking appart are you foiling it or painting it ?

Looking forward to see how this turns out

I was looking for the 1/72 of this kit to use it's cockpit for my Concept Millennium Falcon entry

b29_cockpit_500.jpg

John

WigWag Workshop said:
Good Day Folks!

Heres my entry, more pictures to follow. This is my first time ever, entering a model contest. I know my skills, are amateur, but it's all about having fun.

Good Luck Everyone who Enters, and Thanks to Scott, and all the Folks at SMA!

-Steven​

I hear ya Steven! And good luck to you as well, this looks like a huge plane!

Jaitea said:
I was looking for the 1/72 of this kit to use it's cockpit for my Concept Millennium Falcon entry

John

John, that is an awesome idea!

my workmate named Steven funnily enough, just had this kit arrive and it is an absolute monster alright.
It might be an older mould but the details is still awesome and I cant 't wait to see how you get on with this, 3 months is not gonna be a lot of time for that much styrene :)

Good Day Folks!

I was reading through some information on this kit, what are "raised panel lines"? and how do I deal with them?

Thanks In Advance,

-Steven

Raised panel line means it a older style mold and instead of having grooves for the line between the aitcraft pannel they are raised lines. To deal with them IF you want to you must sand down the model/sctibe and rivet the hole thing...

Lost of tutorials on the net for that

Neo said:
To deal with them IF you want to you must sand down the model/sctibe and rivet the hole thing...
Lost of tutorials on the net for that

You can also recreate the raised panel lines with stretched sprue and a few other methods...

Latest posts

Back