revell 1/72 schnellboot

thestickyone

this is my second boat ever built slowly getting there . nice kit overall no major issues and fit's together nicely.and as for my painting and airbrishing what a fu**ing crock of sh**.
overspray.....paint leaked under the tape.....put some under coat on a train car for the old man and didnt move the boat far enough away and presto over fu**ing spray all down the side etc etc etc.................absolutely fu**ing marvelous.
i realy do enjoy modelling but sometimes it can be very testing... ;D
anyway here are some pics. was thinking about doing a diorama but not to confident on doing the water effect wait for a bit more experiance in modelling first.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice kit there!! From what I can see in the pics it looked pretty good!! I especially liked you camo work!! Keep it going! ;)

I agree, looking good!! Nice set of Vallejo Air Paints... is that full range colors?

cheers chap's ...no its not the full color range wish it was ;D.slowly getting a collection together .
did store them all in a big tray but got to many now so gonna build a proper shelf to store them on.
plus when there in the tray get's a bit tedious pulling one after the other out to see the color.

Latest posts

Back