Revell 1/43 EpVII Special Forces TIE Fighter

nicholassagan

sippin on gin + juice
I little embarrassed to share this in the "finished work" area since it took literally 2 minutes to put together. Looks good for the most part. I, however, will not put the effort into upgrading this kit when the Bandai one (IN A PROPER SCALE) will be available later this year. :D For now, here's what it is.

tfatie_img_0126.jpg

tfatie_img_0130.jpg

tfatie_img_0127.jpg

tfatie_img_0128.jpg

tfatie_img_0125.jpg

tfatie_img_0122.jpg

tfatie_img_0123.jpg

tfatie_img_0121.jpg

tfatie_img_0117.jpg

Here's a video, too

https://instagram.com/p/7oUosnTUkl/

I got one too. Not too crazy about the design of this one. The new xwing rocks though. I agree I was going to try and paint mine up but I just slapped it together and hung it from the sealing. I do like the sound card. The dogs didn't.

I'm not crazy about the changes they made to the TIE.
Looks decent enough, I guess

nice little toy you have there :p

i really hope it will be possible to get the bandai kit later on this year but i doubt it.

Jimi said:

i really hope it will be possible to get the bandai kit later on this year but i doubt it.

Should still be fairly easy to get. Not log onto HLJ easy, but I doubt it will be as big of a problem as everyone thinks it's going to be.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Jimi said:

Should still be fairly easy to get. Not log onto HLJ easy, but I doubt it will be as big of a problem as everyone thinks it's going to be.

alot of the sites have stopped stocking bandai kits, and HLJ has depleted its stock... i think a few more kits were made available but their own youtube video states they will no longer be shipping overseas as of the 20th of september.

is this the level 1 or level 2 version of the kit... i havent seen any lelve 2's available here in the UK yet?

Jimi said:
Elm City Hobbies said:
Jimi said:

alot of the sites have stopped stocking bandai kits, and HLJ has depleted its stock... i think a few more kits were made available but their own youtube video states they will no longer be shipping overseas as of the 20th of september.

is this the level 1 or level 2 version of the kit... i havent seen any lelve 2's available here in the UK yet?

That would be level 1, level 2 kits aren't out until October sometime, and the reboxed Fine Molds in November.

Amazon still selling Bandai SW kits over here, don't know if it is the same where you are.

Latest posts

Back