RESULTS VIDEO & Stats

Drpepeprz said:
Why is my entry not listed? did I mess up when entering it? (http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,8930.0.html)

Jeff, did you submit a final entry with the photos and a little write up? Or did you only post the final photos on the build thread? As I don't recall seeing your entry at all in the admin section where all the entries went before Scott moved them to public viewing.

If you didn't submit the final entry then it wouldn't have been in the contest for people to vote on.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Drpepeprz said:
Why is my entry not listed? did I mess up when entering it? (http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,8930.0.html)

Jeff, did you submit a final entry with the photos and a little write up? Or did you only post the final photos on the build thread? As I don't recall seeing your entry at all in the admin section where all the entries went before Scott moved them to public viewing.

If you didn't submit the final entry then it wouldn't have been in the contest for people to vote on.

yeah that's what happenned, i've been away the last few weeks and probably missed it :p

no big deal, I was joined mainly to make a contribution ;D

Hi everyone,

Thanks for voting for my spitfire. I really liked the war machine 8).

Next year I want to enter my Hughes apache helicopter.

Rookie Jnr said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for voting for my spitfire. I really liked the war machine 8).

Next year I want to enter my Hughes apache helicopter.
Congrats Jr. Looking forward to seeing more of your builds. ;D

Hey SMA - thanks for voting for my Corsair!

I had a great time participating and I am thinking ahead to what I might build next year.

Chris

I had a great time trying to get done within the time restraints......next year......maybe I'll do a tank

J

I'm already thinking next year, too. :D Can't do my Dominator cuz it's started already BUT I might very well have something similar in the works. Have to noodle on it a bit. Armor might be something for me to try out...I have a couple of Humvees in the stash. Maybe a 1/32 bird...we'll see... Either way I will definitely focus on fewer, more intensive builds rather than spread my efforts too thin.

oh... and a bit of trivia... There were only 63 contestants but there were 99 entries. That means about 1.6 kits built by each person who entered! but Nick really thru that curve off with 7 builds total! LOL

... and I built .9 kits only.
I am trying not to think about next year right now. When I did last week I came up with about 50 ideas. If I go on like that, I I'll end up with about 2500 ideas by March '14. That'll probably not quite feasible ... ::)

+++Guys. Just a quick update.

Our most awesome moderators will be PMing winners for addresses. Once this info is collected I will send the lists to the prize sponsors.

Oops I still havnt made my prize vid yet.....may just have to announce the winners on a new thread.

I wanted to thank EVERYONE for voting for my P-47D in the contest, as I am a junior and won 3rd place in the juniors category it is truly an honor. ;D Additionally, the contest was a blast, it was hard to decide who to vote for when voting. I will definitly enter next year and am looking forward to doing it again.

nicholassagan said:
Quaralene wasn't too far behind with 6 though!!!
Might be true, Nick, but only three of mine were new builds. The other three were in All Open

Latest posts

Back