RESULTS VIDEO & Stats

Wow! I don't even know where to start...
Thanks for all your votes. I am particulalry proud about ranking second in Best of Show category, even though there is no official ranking. Given the quality on display being within the Top Ten would have been an honor, but second place? Wow... Not even to speak of the first place in watercraft!
Super Special Thanks to the SMA Team! This was so much fun!
Before this is turning into a speach...I'll be posting a video later on!
Congrats to all participants and winners!
Triple Cheers!
Guido!

Ok.
So I did go thru all the stats and build and I would want to announce the people I would be give the prizes to.
An the :
Clyde 1940 – Diorama from Mirage Hobby in 1/400 goes to Underlord for his Tiny Titanic!
and
RQ-7B Shadow UAV from Attack Squadron in 1/72 goes to Sven Harjacek for 1/72 Airfix A6M2b Zero

I will try to contact you by PM but if you would drop me your addresses I would be grateful.
Cheers

I recommend people that give extra prizes to create separate topics so this information is not lost and easy to find >)

Scott, Mods, sponsors & participants, thanks for a great contest.

I was really surprised and a little shocked to get a place, especially given the level of competition so thanks for voting. I was even more pleased that Rookie Jr aka Jake, picked up a second ( yes better than his old man) and 5th for best in show.... :eek:. So proud of him.

Thanks again, had a blast in my first BSC and can't wait for next year ! 8)

Congratulations to all members,this year rocked along with every build,sweet work everyone!. 8)

Ditto all the congrats and tank yours already made especially those to did all the hard work behind the scenes including all the sponsors and members giving prizes that facilitated and motivated all the great builds.

Congrats to all the winners, well deserved:D

Thanks to all organisators for this marvelous event:D

And hey! Someone actually vote for my stuff so I'm absolutely content:D

Thanks a lot for this nice contest!

I had good time with it! Can't wait for next year! ;D

Congratulation to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone that took part. It was so awesome seeing so many awesome models all be it very hard to pick the one's i wanted to vote for lol.

Thanks to all the prize givers.

I hope to enter this next year dont think i will rank in the top 1000 :'( But its money going to good cause. Its worth doing for that reason alone.

Thanks Wayne.

Biskup said:
Clyde 1940 – Diorama from Mirage Hobby in 1/400 goes to Underlord for his Tiny Titanic!

PM replied!

Wow, this is going to be VERY cool, and a challenge to paint! Thank you!!! Hmm... 1/400... that's going to feel HUGE :)

CONGRATS to all the winners. Thanks to all the sponsors. And even though i didnt win thank you to the 10 people that voted for my build i am flattered. I makes me feel like a won anyway.

Just back from a week away and must say a very big well done to everyone that took part and finished the comp :) and a big congrats to all the winners :) well done the sma team ;D

Latest posts

Back