Resin model KIT 1/35 WWII machine tool 3 SET

This is what is called a thief.

They take other company products, blatantly counterfeit them and pass them off as their own at deeply discounted prices. That set you shown is actually 3 pieces from Verlinden (separate kits from them).

Found this one as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Resin-model-KIT-1-35-sheep-and-dog-/270720803453?pt=UK_ToysGames_ModelKits_ModelKits_JN&hash=item3f0837a27d

They pass it off as their own, but the original actually belongs to Doug Lee, whom I know personally. Problem is, the way the the copy write laws in China work, it is on the onus of the owner of the piece(s) to sue the company directly. Not an easy feat when you are in Toronto and them in China somewhere.

They usually end up being vastly inferior copies, and alot of time the thief even uses the box art from the original to lure you in to buy it. When you get it shipped to you, it usually ends up being something that is a piece of crap.

As far as the seller goes....check his feedback rating, 15 Negatives and 20 Neutrals in the last 12 months?? Enough for me to stay away from whether he was selling counterfeit goods or not.

Don't be a tool fool! Buy from the original and you're cool! ;D

Seriously, don't support a recaster. They're just thieves.

This public service message brought to you by G.I. Joe, and now you know! And knowing is half the battle!

Latest posts

Back