Request to all video posters

HWR MKII

Please post pictures of the finished progress/subjects of your work along with the vids. Alot of times the vid quality is not enough to show off the work well or see what technique you are using to best effect. Also alot of times there isnt enough time to sit and watch alot of videos.

Part of why I do just that, HWR.

Pics can tell a lot more than skimming through a video

This is for those who just post the video only. For those who already do post both i thank you.

i do that quite a bit, with an exception of a few of my videos, i include photos as well as the video of the build.

I will try to keep this in mind. One of the reasons I went with videos is time. It takes much longer to take photos, upload them and then do a write up than it takes to make a video.

I will try to do both once I get caught up.

but sometimes i find it difficult to include both, if the build has lots of detail, then you may need to follow that up with lots of photos. which in some cases can take up lots of time making the video, then... in addition, can take up a lot of the time the video takes to play, and since you are limited to 10 to 15 minutes per youtube video, sometimes you have to limit yourself to just photos, or video.

Just read that! Makes a lot of sense..... But!

To each their own! I skip them. If I dont have time.... Then I watch later....

But I do feel and understand your point!

Latest posts

Back