Registered Redneck in the mist

Tony lee

Some of you already know me,the others have just been lucky. ;)
I build armored self propelled guns and from the looks of it on the forum a black hole exist in that area
of space and time. :eek:

I'm retired from telephone engineering and i'm forced to spend my time at the hobby bench but somebody has to do it. :'(

If you happen to see me around here, stop in, hang your hat on a nail and sit a spell always an extra biscuit in the oven.

Thanks for havin me
Tony lee :)

Welcome Tony. I was just drooling over your amazing PE over at Rob's. Just amazing man. Thanks for registering here, I appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks,happy to be here.
I'll do my best to be an asset here and to the community. I been waiting most of the day for the e-mail and then I noticed the password needed upper case and numbers to clear the process through. With a redneck it just takes time to process so many thoughts. ;D We not only talk slow but we also think and hear slow too.

I'm still learning about the techniques of the hobby so if you see something,anything,sing out. I'm not a rivet counter but I do want my efforts to look good and I depend on my peers to guide me along. I'm too old to have feeling so don't worry about hurting mine.

I'll be posting real soon,right now i'm touring the site and found DKs vids,good stuff btw.

Thanks Again

Hiya Tony

Good that you finally made it here to Scott's site. Looking foward to seeing your PE magic here.

scratchmod

Hi Tony ,nice to see ya here ,looking forward to ooogling that mighty fine etch work again ;D
I'll take you up on the biscut as long as there's a big pot of coffee on too ;)

Chris.

You bet man, coffee is always on the burner. ;D

Never expected to get a reputation for PE work in my wildest dreams.
Thanks

Welcome TONY !! I'm glad you found th Site !! As you can see there's a Ton o' Cool people here !!

You , My Friend ARE A P.E. master-smith !!

ERIK

Cathead biscuts

Tony,
Welcome. This is a very positive site focused on sharing knowledge and experience. A little playful banter and no drama.
Thanks for offering a seat and a biscuit. My wife makes these large biscuits that are as big as a cats head. {Jerry Clower}

Frank Blanton
Richmond, Va.

Hey Kid,how's my favorite nephew? ;)
And Thanks to the rest of you for the Welcome.

Latest posts

Back