Reference 32" ESB >

Nice ref Grendels. Scott I think I've read somewhere that the colour ILM used has now been discontinued (like most of the colours used on the models). For mine I used 25% humbrol 147 & 75% humbrol 28. But I do like the Falcon to have a 'creamy' shade to her (think blasting out of mos eisley). Some people however like much more grey so go 50/50 with the humbrol 147 & 28. I know theres other formulars out there like Tamiya white x4 and Deck Tan x1 (I might try a 50/50 mix of vallejo white with deck tan just out of interest) Iv also heard to use grime and reefer white 50/50. But Its really down to mixing up what you like. Hope Iv been of some help.
Heres my colour ref for the top & bottom:
FalconColourGuide.jpg
BottomColour.jpg
Now please just use this as a guide, as you know different manufactures have different tones in colour. And this is from memory! Anyway good luck and get painting! ;D

It looks like the 32" falcon is currently at the science center in montreal right now at a new star wars exhibit

eh up everyone,does anyone have any idea or images on the legs(heights)any help would be greatly appreciated.................cheers peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

The FineMolds kits are based on the dimensions of the 32", would those measurements be of use?

J

eh up scott is this any use for you mym8,peza

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back