Red 5 refit

Little Cutie

OK - I know that everyone is burned out on seeing so many Red 5 models, but recently I decided that after refitting one that I built to be more accurate that I should start a thread on the refit alone. I'm going to offer these for sale for those who want a 100% ILM accurate model instead of the same old MPC, or fine molds offers BOTH of which are incorrect. For those who don't know - Fine molds also has a lot of errors that most people aren't aware of. Check out the thread on the rpf about this. Or - you can checkout www.rockvoice.de to look up the link for the refit of the fine molds model Marko Olsterholtz did for his Red 2, Red 5, and Red 3 builds. I'll be offering pyro versions for those who want one for accuracy's sake. Just watch this thread in the upcoming week ahead. I'll post some pics of the differences between the MPC version, and the original ILM models. Thanks for looking. Stay tuned.

~ Chris​

Nice builds son. I don't think you can ever get enough Star Wars stuff in here. Love the Star Destroyers by the way.

Latest posts

Back