Re: mmk's nutcracker (done)

mariosmodelkits

Hi guys just wanted to share my nut with ya, im really happy with the results i hope you guys dig it aswell so here are the pics enjoy..

Well thats all for now comm. and crits are always welcome peace herd

mario

I think this is your best MaK build yet. Did you finish up the two small suits that come with the kit.

How did you find the build - fit issues or the like...

Great work. :)

J-mac, thx bro. the kit went together very well the bottom porthion though needs to be lined up alittle befor you put the turret on. i did alot of subtle mods to this every vent i dremeled out and i made fans for under the fan grates on the bottom details only i know are there unless you can see it up close. The paint went well and all was good. The figures no i havent built them yet but i have started the gustav, i like 1/35 but 1/20 is my pation :).

biskup- thx alot for your words man im glad you dig it. :)

Fantastic work Mario. I really do love the MaK stuff even though I have not touched a MaK kit yet, and your build is top notch.

The Nut is not my favorite Ma.k model but after seeing yours I'm liking it.
Awsome build .....you did it justice. 8)
Are you going to put it on a base?

WOW Mario. This is awesome! A very beautiful build up man. I gonna take some time and really look those pics over.

Awsome work! great model, great paint job, great weathering, great photography.... I could go on!

Latest posts

Back