Rafale 1/48

This week's update:
Pretty much on the home straight!
Glosscoat done, pannel lines had their oil wash and over the past 2 days I got the decals done...

really just got the matt coat to do and its onto weathering and final assembly of all the parts!

Is there a prize for being first finnished?!

What am Igoing to do with my time till the end of the competition!!!! This is the unfortunate knock on effect of my contract at work being reduced to 4 hours a day... hating this financia crisis in europe.........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Your Rafale looks great! Plenty of useful info about techniques and tools in the video too - thanks. Keep up the good work.

Cheers!

The Rafale is a beauty of an aircraft. Looks great, especially how you detailed the panel lines. Thanx for link on the canopy, that was very helpful.

She's a sleek looking bird.
The contest is going to be awesome this year, AND incredibly hard to vote on!

3rd!! :eek:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for me...
I NEVER thought I was going to get 3rd.. no way!

I truly entered for the fun of it and the personal challenge... forcing myself to take more time and care than I normally would.

Again. Thanks for the votes. Thanks to SMA and scott and thanks to badger also now!

I'm off to buy me a display case for this one... its a keeper now! ;D

For your viewing pleasure... One of the reference photos I tried to duplicate in the model and the photo..

RAFALE2.jpg

And the model:

1-DSC_0001.jpg

Well deserved in deed My friend! I wish we could have done more for you! It's a gorgeous plane you have there!

Keep up the good work! It can only go up from there on!

Norm.

Latest posts

Back