R2@WF2012, the Presentation!

ModelMan

Hey all,
Looks like the WF2012 video is now live!!!
Round2 Models at Wonderfest, 2012.

There's a new R2 blog as well.
http://www.collectormodel.com/

I gotta offer my mea maxima culpa to you all for the time it took to get this project done. My effort was volunteer and I couldn't throw the time this needed when it needed it to get it done sooner than this. Last week alone I had several 15hr days in a row plowing through it.

But I was only a part of the crew that brought this vid to you all. Rob Mattison, of Monster Model Review fame, ran the shoot itself and this couldn't have happened without his dedication at the front end.

And I'd like to thank Jamie Hood, getting all the assets I needed was a huge effort on his part over several months. We had hundreds of emails going back and forth as far as Febriary when the planning started. There are several other 'without whoms' as well, Will and Guy Pearce worked the cameras and the floor with Rob and R2's Meg Richmond did a ton of footwork with the file prep too.

I can't tell you how many dozens of times I've watched the whole thing now, but I still enjoy it every single time. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did putting it together.

Cheers. 8)

Just got done watching it, and saw your name in the credits.

It was fun to watch!

Latest posts

Back