R/C Sea Scout

Mike T.C.S.M

If it's styrene we can build it
Hi guys this was given to me by my grandpa in the stage of construction shown in the pictures below. This will be a long term project as it's my first R/C build the will be a stop in construction when I get to the stage where I need to start putting in the electronics as I will need to speak to my grandpa about that. The kit in question comes from the vintage model boat company here's their website http://www.vintagemodelboats.com/ . With out further a do here is where she stands

I got some work done on her I would do some videos but me painting five minuet epoxy on bit of wood wouldn't make for good watching

Hi guys she needs some repair work in the new year as she hit the deck the other say it is all fixable

I've got her fixed. I'm making a little head way as and when I can when. I'll put some pictures up soon but there is not much to show at the moment only four keel plate sort of things catch you later DB88

Hi guys it's Over a year later I am back on this build the next photo represents about two hours of work on her with the help and guidance of my Grandpa with some head butting the metaphorical brick wall.
2015-11-10%2017.15.36_zpsa9q7phqi.jpg

Yep two hours of work to put a slight curve in to bits of wood this is not a what you'd call a quick or simple build

Latest posts

Back