Quiet Time , Russia.

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Here's a little dio I finished recently , Its 1/72nd scale .The Tiger is a Dragon kit ,the log cabin is Pegaso and the figures are Presier .
I depicts a tank crew at rest and using the time to sort out the Tiger .

dios002.jpg

dios004.jpg

dios006.jpg

dios008.jpg

dios011.jpg

And little atmospheric shot ....
dios006-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Thanks fella's ...I like to have a go at the little un's now and again ;D

Chris.

Thanks again fella's ,glad you like it , Its easier to find somewhere to put dio's in 72nd scale ...dont take up too much room ;D

Chris.

I remember the Tiggy mate but not the dio.. ???, ya kept this `un quite.....................looks terrific, i still get a cold shiver thinking of the PE ya put on this as well...........in 1/72!!!!!! :eek: ;D

`Boots`

Hi ya bud ,...your thinking of the wrong Tiger mate ,this one is ootb ...The BergeTiger got all the PE ;D ..Another one too finish ;D,just gotta finish the base for it !

Chris.

Great work Chris! It tells a story! And in 1/72 ??? My U-69 is 1/72..she 30" though ;D I did one figure, to see if I could.....that was specials, had to take 4 Advil just to paint the eyes! :p

Thanks T ....wow you're painting eyes in 1/72nd !! I dont even try that ,I just darken the eye area as at that scale you couldnt really see the eyes .

Chris.

Thats pretty good T , but as a rule if you look at a person at a distance , measure them up between your finger and thumb to about the same size as 72nd scale ...you'll notice the eyes just are'nt visible ,so painting eyes at that scale they usually come out far to big !...just a tip .
Even at 35th scale the eyes are just visible ;)

Chris.

Thanks for the tip Chris! Trust me, if I don't have to paint em..... ;D

Really nice work like the cabin and in 1/72 tried it once but I'm to heavy handed if i did this quality duo it would be one big ball of plastic

Nice
Geegad

Latest posts

Back