Quaralane's model prizes

Quaralane

All right,
Here is my contribution to the prizes/giveaways from the 2013 Big Spring Contest

2013 BSC Prizes Given

They go to:
TBadger
DERANGEDWOOKIEE
nine_d

And especially
LrdSatyr8 for his help with getting the final votes done and tallied

PMs have been sent to these folks so I can get these shipped out

It's been an awesome 1/2 Christmas this year!!! Such great prizes. Thanks for the generosity, Q!! Keeping the spirit of the competition alive :)

Just had the opportunity to watch the video in its entirety here at work( bathroom break).....I actually have won a prize in another category!!! In the spirit of it all, should the Testarossa be given to another contestant?? I don't wanna be greedy :)

Don't worry about it, TBadger.
It's your call now. I'll send it to you, and you can decide to either build it, or give it to someone else

Thanks, for all the kind words, guys

Thanks, Grendels.

Okay, for the four of you awaiting kits, it will likely be this weekend before they go out.
Realized I didn't have shipping boxes for them

Got the prizes boxed up and ready to go, so likely either tomorrow or Saturday for them to get to the post ofice

Hit a snag on getting the prizes out.
Seems that, regardless of weight, when using the USPS Flat Rate boxes, you HAVE to pay the flat rate.
Even if you could save $2-$3 USD based on weight and dimensions.
As a result, NONE of my packages had correct postage, and will have to be re-done after I get paid on the 10th.

Sorry for the delay, folks

Q, take your time brother :) Nobody would ever take ill will for a prize given out of the generosity of the heart. I'd wait MUCH MUCH MUCH longer if needed, just being chosen and receiving the personal recognition is enough of a prize !!!

The four parcels were dropped off in the local post office at 1030 am this morning.
All were sent USPS Priority mail, so, 2-3 business days should find them on your doorsteps.

Latest posts

Back