Q&A | Aircraft Group Build - Navy and Marine Aircraft

Gundamhead said:
FW190A-8 said:
Gundamhead said:
torpedo-flugzeug.gif

Not off a ship, but anti ship.

lol...thanks Gundamhead,
So maybe Ace will let me make another FW190 for the GB in that case... :p ;D ::) :p
cheers,
FW190 (John)

Sorry, but that Fw-190 isn't in naval service.
BUT, this one is.

a3769909-61-Nav190.jpg

hehehe....I like the way you think GundamHead... But don't worry folks, I wont push the issue. I have another kit in mind that has been slowly making its way to the front of the stash.
cheers,
FW190 (John)

Gundamhead said:
lol...thanks Gundamhead,
So maybe Ace will let me make another FW190 for the GB in that case... :p ;D ::) :p
cheers,
FW190 (John)

Sorry, but that Fw-190 isn't in naval service.
BUT, this one is.

a3769909-61-Nav190.jpg
[/quote]
If not, you should switch to Bf 109 T :)

Scott Girvan said:
As for me, I have a 1/48 Huey.

Been really considering a 1/35 Cobra too.

No matter which one, I'm in with a helicopter.

I think I'm gonna go in with 2x unique choppers myself. A Navy and a Marine ship.
a 1/40th CH-46 and a 1/40th CH-53G. Yes, I said 1/40th. Not 1/48th.

Marine Mammels in Navy blue standing by!!! ;D

My decals and Eduard resin seats and masks arrived today...maybe I will be ready to go on time.

I'm still looking to find me a decent 1/72 jet that won't set me back $30, and ISN'T snap-tite

Q, check out some of the Trumpeter or HobbyBoss stuff too. My Seahawk kit only set me back about $20 CAD, it would have been less in USD.

Quaralane said:
I'm still looking to find me a decent 1/72 jet that won't set me back $30, and ISN'T snap-tite

I know you said 1/72 but keep in mind you can get a 1/48 Revell F-18 at places like Michaels and Hobby Lobby for under $20US. Even less with a coupon. They probably have the F-14's also but I don't know how good those are fit wise.

Just a few days more and we could start the GB, I'll prepping up the 1/72 SH-60 chopper.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

@ShutterAce,
I saw those. Thing is, I want this in 1/72 to go with the other jets already in my collection

So... as I mentioned before... what assortment of A/C do we have going so far...

Skyraider? WWI biplane? SwordFish? SeaFire? F18? Sea Vixen? Prowlers? what else ???

it looks like a great selection... should be interesting to see !

If I missed any... Plz add to this post !

schweinhund227 said:
So... as I mentioned before... what assortment of A/C do we have going so far...

Skyraider? WWI biplane? SwordFish? SeaFire? F18? Sea Vixen? Prowlers? what else ???

A Suez Seahawk.

schweinhund227 said:

Half the problem is choosing one from many to do!!

But....got it narrowed to 2 I think. Either 1/48 Hobby Boss British Fleet Air Arm Hellcat Mk1

or

Eduard 1/72 F6F-3 Hellcat.

Either that or I wimp out and do a 1/144 USMC Harrier! LOL

You can add my Arado 196 to that list ...possibly a Sea Vixen/Venom too ;D

Chris.

I'm going to start with this one. We'll see how it goes. I have a lot of other stuff on my plate at the moment. :p

A02096.jpg

You military guys. I got a question.
I was trying to look into a Marine Isreal CH-53G and what I found, as I understand it, is that all the Isreal forces, Army, Marine, Air Force, Navy, are all under one name/service......IDF. (????) ??? :-\

TIA
John

I think that is correct John......Isreali Defence Forces .

Chris.

Yes, all Israeli Defense forces....and I don't think to the best of my knowledge that Israel doesn't have aircraft dedicated to Navy/Marines other than maybe a helo or 2 that would land on a ship....but all their fighter aircraft would be airforce.

Latest posts

Back