Punk's Studio Scale Star Wars Trench Run!

punkpigpen

So youve all seen the other 3 studio scale models ive posted here. The X-Wing, Y-Wing and Tie Fighter. In between all those builds for the last several months i chipped away at this. OK, so mot of you know the Y WIng and X Wings went down in the trench seperately and of course the X-WIngs S-Foils would be open right now but space was an issue. so be it! This things is HUGE and on the ground there are 4 white LEDS mounted into the base tiles on the bottom. Hope you all like! This entire project has been a long time running for me and i'm super excited to ave finally gotten there and be happy too!

[attachment deleted by admin]

painted mounted on thick birch panels stained dark walnut on the trim and black is satin black enamel. Tiles are painted with grey primer, preshaded in black Vallego then drybrushed lightly with bolt gun. LEDs are in!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Look at the size of that thing! Fantastic work.

What a way to display these!

Thanks guys! after soo many months chipping away at it im super happy. I couldn't stop staring at it last night!!

Rock- On ! WoW , Yes, Huge I'm sure !! Very Cool. The LED's make it Superb Job !!!

I too have been tooling around with th Idea of putting Luke's X-Wing & Vader's Tie in a Trench Dio & using Acrylic Rod as Vader's Lasers as They are hitting R2 . PpP - Did you cast these Tiles yourself ?

Wicked! Is it made of wood? What did you use for the greeblies and details? That's some cool stuff right there, love it.

No besides the ones you see that i made out of various balso wood, styrene and brass, i bought those whenever i had extra moneys. the resin tiles came from 3 various sources. PM me if you want that info.

lol yeah I didnt know where I stood writing a britttish 'swear' word. Lets just say as always I'm amazed at your work ;)

Dude, if i believed in god it would be you!!!! Apart from the work on the trench (amazing), the x-wing especially is the best detail work i've seen, hats off to you man, really!! Did you make the trench tiles from scratch or are they made from the base of the twin tie fighter kits? can't wait to see what rabbit you pull out of your hat next!

Latest posts

Back