Prizes from Bizarre (me)

Bizarre

I sent my prizes this morning to 3 people. Please if you get it next week - drop me a PM and don't write about that on the forum before Scott makes the video.
I did so because I am going on vacation later today and then I am moving into another house, everything is packed now and I am not sure when I would be able to get modelling stuff out of the boxes.

Well have a nice holiday man :) and good luck on the moving.
BTW. If you will be in Poland on your holiday let me know :)

no, we have rain in Bergen... very cold summer. kidz need some sand too :)

I know Poland is a nice place since I lived in Czech Republic and been around there it is also similar to my homecountry in manyways.

umm.. why send them out before the results? did you pic some you taught were good or was there other factors?

That is a bizarre idea (french pun intended) :p

Spud, as mentioned in the rules and prizes thread I was going to give prizes for particular nominations, which was possible to decide (I decide myself) when all final entries were published. First I thought about sending PM to people that were going to receive the prize from me, but I think that to make a topic without naming who got the prize is better because then we still have the intrigue :) Sorry, if you find that unacceptable or smth...

lol no its not unacceptable its perfectly fine ;D I was just wondering how you decided, Thanks for letting me know Roman

Nah they dont he shipped then with the following address

To: SMA member X
Winner of contest prize

XD

I wish I had more then 3 prizes, but for this year this is all. Next BSC I will have more for sure, since I will most probably move from Norway...

Latest posts

Back