Votes: 63 52.1%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 28.9%

• Total voters
OK!! Here are my thoughts

Air:
1/48 Academy/Eduard Su-27UB, either Ukranian or Siberian. The latter would provide a good platform for extreme weathering. Full meal deal. Landed position, canopy up.
or
1/32 Tamiya Spitfire VIII, Grey Nurse RAAF. Full meal deal, landed though in flight options can be swapped out.
or
1/48 Hasegawa F-22A Raptor, full meal. Landed, weapons bays open, etc.

Dio:
1/72 Su-33 carrier dio. Wings folded, deck crew and equipment, deck base

Sci-Fi:
1/2256 Star Destroyer. Full deal. Lit. Brass cannons. This one depends on a client...it would be a commission build so double the effort.
or
???

Well Nic, I have no real help to offer about the aircraft options other than the Su-27 has some awesome color scheme choices.

I'd LOVE to see that Dio come to life...with a thread to watch it happen. That would be totally fun to watch.

I want to promote that since the 1st contest video we've had the following sponsors join in.

Great Wall Hobby
A kit for Best Aircraft & Best Armor

Dr. Cranky
100 bucks worth of Cranky treats, including a copy of the book and a t-shirt

Rinaldi Studio Press
Signed copy of Tank Art 4

MODELERS BRAND
TBD

XURON TOOLS
TBD

MERIT INTERNATIONAL
Best in Show - 1/16 M-ATV

Nicholas Sagan
1/72 Hasegawa MiG-29 Fulcrum for Air 1st place
1/72 Fine Molds Jedi Starfighter for Sci-Fi 1st place

Deere_driver
1/48 Revell PV-1 Ventura for the aircraft category
Moebius Battlestar Galactica for Sci-fi

+++

A big thank you for the support. This is going to be a great year for the BSC folks. Get involved.

nicholassagan said:
OK!! Here are my thoughts

Air:
1/48 Academy/Eduard Su-27UB, either Ukranian or Siberian. The latter would provide a good platform for extreme weathering. Full meal deal. Landed position, canopy up.
or
1/32 Tamiya Spitfire VIII, Grey Nurse RAAF. Full meal deal, landed though in flight options can be swapped out.
or
1/48 Hasegawa F-22A Raptor, full meal. Landed, weapons bays open, etc.

Dio:
1/72 Su-33 carrier dio. Wings folded, deck crew and equipment, deck base

Sci-Fi:
1/2256 Star Destroyer. Full deal. Lit. Brass cannons. This one depends on a client...it would be a commission build so double the effort.
or
???

Nicolas,
I'd vote for the Su-27UB, or the Sea Flanker Dio.

Just reading up on this. Would like to give this a go, but going to see what the schedule is a work and home. Are we able to join as long as we submit and pay after March 21st, but before the final deadline?

yeah ;) Love the trophies that you made, John ;))
although I don't think I have a chance against the level of models the guys make nowadays! ;)

Bizarre said:
yeah ;) Love the trophies that you made, John ;))
although I don't think I have a chance against the level of models the guys make nowadays! ;)

Thanks mate, yeah there's a TON of talent here ;)

Hackcore said:
I´m in. I haven´t been here for a while so it´s my duty to make an entry for the BSC.

Sweet. Looking forward to what you build Hackcore.

Latest posts

Back