Are you entering the 2015 BSC?

• YES

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 28.9%

• Total voters
Yep, I'm entering, I even have a kit all picked out and ready to go when the flag drops.

so far....give the people time dude, give 'em time.

To get home and eat supper at least. ;)

I think so, not sure if I am going to enter with something new... or curent projects... or both :)

i have a couple ideas...we'll see where commission works are in progress but i'll at least be able to get ONE entry done. if not something new a bunch for the all-open...

im in, Mr Simmons asked me to pop in and say so while he has a gun to my head :p

spud said:
im in, Mr Simmons asked me to pop in and say so while he has a gun to my head :p

There and don't you feel better now I've put it away Spud!?

I hope to enter and contribute properly for the first time. I have had known a few weeks back I would have had the perfect kit to enter with, but that has been started now :-(. Might just have to try something outside my comfort zone of WW2 prop driven aircraft.

I'm in too would not miss this awesome comp 8) will be starting my build Sunday can't wait to get started

Dan B

Does this thread also count as a "what are your plans" thread? Because I'd like to toss out some ideas and see what folks think...

Latest posts

Back