Photography

Centurion

I need help with model photography, converting and uploading pics etc. doing a search of picture,photo,photography doesnt get me what I need, I know the info is here.

thanks
Centurion

I personally use Picasa. It will find all photos on your computer, upload them to picasa web albums, and resize them for upload all at the click of a button. Really easy to use.

Thanks Grendels

Im getting the hang of it, I used 8mb pictures, some of these where to big to squeeze into 125kb, I'll try 6mb, how big do you usually take your pictures.

thanks
Centurion

It all depends upon which camera I use. I have two, both cannon's. One is just a powershot ELPH, a pocket cam I can take anywhere, the other is a digital rebel, a DSLR. The photo size really depends upon the photo you are taking. They range in size from 3 MB up to 10 Mb. I think this number depends upon how "busy" the photos are. I have both cameras set for full resolution.

Again, the picasa program automatically resizes the photos for upload, the uploaded image is usually around 100Kb.

Picasa is a free download. It is provided by google. Works really well and also provides some editing tools.

Latest posts

Back