photo help anyone!

detailfreak

Hey everybody, I've seen some of you posting large photos of your work and was wondering how you are getting the pictures so large. I use Flickr presently and am obviously not terribly computer wise. I am learning as I go but all I've posted so far is a couple of thumbnail size photos.

I use Picasa 3 from Google to upload My photo's to. Then use the URL in the body of the post, and it will display large. You can use any o the Photo upload sites to do this method. Photobucket , and Flicker are some others.

Hope it helps.

Greg

Use Photobucket myself, but the principle is the same, whatever site you use.

[ img ] image URL [ /img ]

without the added spaces

Texaslobo said:
I use Picasa 3 from Google to upload My photo's to. Then use the URL in the body of the post, and it will display large. You can use any o the Photo upload sites to do this method. Photobucket , and Flicker are some others.

Hope it helps.

Greg

I use Picasa as well, Google also will provide a free program to organize your photos and make uploading really easy.

posting pictures is easier than you think. i use photo bucket my self,
photob.jpg
as you can see in this pic you get options, by just clciking the IMG code it will copy it for me and all i have to do on the forums press ctrl + v or right clcik and select paste.

thats all there is to it.

Hey, thanks for the info. I was just messing around with me flickr account and figured out how to use it to post larger pictures. My "in progress" photos should be larger and easier to see.

Latest posts

Back