peza`s 32" falcon build

Jaitea said:
:eek:

Brilliant peza

J
Cheers J it's getting scarerly close to finishing the outside buildin ,just the inside bits to do then.....cheers again bro....peza

JohnSimmons said:
Fantastic mate! I wanna paint it!!!

eh up john...lol...i might just let ya I'm not good enough yet
to do it justice!but it's far far away before it's gonna be finished
buildin all the bits im thinkin of doin....defo keep ya in mind! :)

Quaralane said:
Definitely a good looking piece
cheers Q,it's getting that close to finishing,that I'm havin to contusionly slow myself down
to stop me from rushing it!cheers buddy....peza :D

Senorjacob said:
Very impressive!
cheers buddy,it's been like climbing Everest,but I'm near the top and the view is mint!
big thanks mym8....once again cheers peza ;D

This is just amazing work, I wouldnt even know where to begin on something like this. Some of you guys totally amaze me, you should be working in a special effects department somewhere. Very good work Peza!

contenderfan said:
This is just amazing work, I wouldnt even know where to begin on something like this. Some of you guys totally amaze me, you should be working in a special effects department somewhere. Very good work Peza!
why cheers buddy,before i started this build I'd never attempted awt like this.
i just took a leap of faith!as for an effects dept....that would be a dream job for me,
i just dig holes for alivin...BIG thanks for the kind words.. ;D. Peza

Eh up all.hope you all had a good Christmas.
Well it's time for another update, firstly I finished off all the back quarter detailin and gave it a coat of primer.
3ce3c145-bfff-45c8-a619-364e9c841d21.jpg

Next i started to make up the gun and mount,but lookin at the window and the armour plates I desided to rip the window out
Filler the gaps between the plates and start again,here is the reworked piece
805bd45d-eeeb-4dbe-bcb0-7e053211bcee.jpg
My next job was to make up the gun mount which I wanted to use styrene but the local model shop was out of stock so I had to improvise with some brass and aluminium rods.
e453e60b-caca-45c5-8fb2-1013250127a4.jpg
Finally I wanted to make up the barrels for the quad cannons, but lookin through my greeblies box all I had to use was some balsa wood so after an he and a lot of fetlin I came up with this
97abf3ea-cd9e-4cdd-b59c-5fe68c6c56dc.jpg
Jaitea's kindly moldin the barrels for me......top lad!BIG THANKS BRO
And my very last thing I did was to put all the sub sections together apart from the antenna,which I am gonna have to make up
the new one,but as yet I don't know how it's mounted,here are a couple of images of it all together.and to be honest I'm well happy
with the way its lookin,I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
48326406-db2d-4828-9aa9-418f5796b665.jpg
2d329005-5957-4787-8762-e16129d4a373.jpg
Well that's it for this post hope ya like the progress....... Cheers for lookin....peza

Eh up all,I'm sorry but my images won't like across on my tablet,and my laptop is going on about malware!
I'll sort it out

Jaitea said:
Peza....incredible,....a real talent

J

Nar there's lots of people better than me,I've just got the time and patience to eventually get it something like!
Cheers buddy....peza

STILL BIG THANKS ACE!! ;)

Dude this rocks, you've built the Falcon!!!!! You should be really proud of this mate.

JohnSimmons said:
Dude this rocks, you've built the Falcon!!!!! You should be really proud of this mate.

cheers john i am really happy with it,I'm glad that i took the scratchin jump....
I've already decided what I'm gonna go for next....
i think I'm gonna make some kits before i go for a big speederbike,I'm thinking 1:6 scale
just need to know if anybody's got the old kit as reference....
once again thanks buddy.....peza

eh up all.
well it's time for an update,
firstly i got my casts back from jBIG THANKS DUDE...YOU ROCK
while i was mocking them up two things happened,firstly i broke the cannon mounts(arms)again...
and secondly i noticed that the cannons were abit too long,which j had warned me about,so i had to re-size them by losing 4mm,not an easy task with them being detailed and tapered.my solution was to cut the segments at the back of the barrels.
GEDC3257.jpg
here you can see 2 original sized and 2 cut down versions so i've got the last 2 to do and mount them,i used some 1mm styrene as a backing plate with some evergreen box tube to help articulate the cannon.
my second problem i binned the metal fixings for the mount and bought some styrene rod and tubin....which i should of done the first time! ::)
GEDC3264.jpg
after that i re-made the back of the cannons because i wasn't happy with the quality and detail...
finally i gave it a shot of primer and apart from afew small details its all done.
GEDC3268.jpg
GEDC3269.jpg
GEDC3266.jpg
and with the cannons mounted on the turret.
GEDC3271.jpg
http://[http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r596/peza5/GEDC3270.jpg/img]
[ATTACH=full]69119[/ATTACH]

well chaps thats it for this one,hope you like the progress...still not sure as yet what bit to build next
i might just flick a coin and let fate deside....well you can always go best of 3/best of 5.etc til you win!
thanks for lookin cheers peza ;D

Latest posts

Back