Personal website vs personal blog for models?

Unreality

or Jonathan if you prefer
What do you guys prefer?

Currently, I have my own website, which is actually a lot of fun maintaining. The only thing I wish was to have feedback comments like a blog does (don't know how to do that yet). I've seen a lot of people here have blogs (excellent by the way). So what is the preference...or is there one?

Cheers!

A lot of it depends on what you're looking for in the site.
If you're looking for feedback, a blog may be a better way to go

I had a website (not a very good one granted) but found blogs easier to update from more places (including smartphone/tablet) and its easy to get a tidy layout with things like traffic tracking and like you said, comment fields.

What are some of the better (read more customizable) blogs out there? Aside from WordPress ( I worked with wordpress for a while setting up out Unions website, and wasn't all that impressed personally and eventually dropped it)

Blogger is the only other good option out there. It's Google-run/owned and seems pretty good. Though most people report wordpress is more customizable.

I still have another year and a half on my website (see my signature). I really like running it, it's just I wonder if modellers prefer visiting a website or a blog.

Thanks all for the feedback.

Latest posts

Back