panzer Kampfwagen 4 AUSF.D

MODELNUT4

Hi, guys i very much look foward to hear your input on this panzer. Its an Afrika Korps panzer with a 3 man crew and it was sprayed with life color, and a sand wash

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tank looks pretty good, if a little clean.
Could definitely benefit from some washes.

The figures could definitely use some washes to help shade them in. They feel "flat" in the pics

Hi again 8)
Everything look pretty good on this one too MN4.
You need to get Freak or Panzerman to show you an easy way to paint the rubber tread on the wheels.
Seems you have a nervous hand like I do. ;D
I paint the rubber first and then the wheel centers. 8)

Try it sometime
Tony lee

Another one!! Looking good again MN4!! Rocking the German Armor!!!

I Think your hear what Q & Uncle T mentioned....washes will bring out the fine details on this great build!! Have your Dad show you how to mix up a Burt Umber Wash...give her a couple light, light coats and watch it just pop!
I do the wheels two ways actually....Tony's way...works awesome BTW!! Then the Ken Abrams method...spray the centers and then thin down the rubber color so it's wash like. You will need a couple coats but the paint just flows to the rim instead of painting against it. I believe the Video is still on the Home Page! Worth giving a watch!!! Keep with it you are making some really nice models!! ;)

Great work Modelnut ,you're definately haeding the right direction ;) Keep it up :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back