Panzer IV ausf. C

Rentar1

Don't let the NAZI bolt counters get you down!
I'm new to the site and just wanted to show some of my work. This is the Dragon Panzer IV Ausf. C In my First Diorama. I made it in the middle of Last Year. DSC02585.jpg

Here are some other choice pics. I used dried split peas for the cobblestone road and Dragon figures and sculpy for the sidewalk. The setting I was going for is France (insert town) 1942. Didn't weather the tank too much because I figured the troops had lots of time to keep it well mantained.
DSC02594.jpg
DSC02602.jpg
DSC02598.jpg
DSC02592.jpg
DSC02609.jpg

I love it. What kit is that? Being new to the armor thing I love seeing other peoples work. Split peas for the road, great idea.

It was an older Dragon Panzer IV ausf.c kit. Split peas worked great just white glued 'em down sealed them with Future (I think its Pledge with Future now) foor wax and filled them in with wood putty. painted. the wood putty cracked a little when it dried but it looked more natural like a "road".

Man they must have a tough C.O.,he made them use tooth brushes and white gloves. ;D :D ;D

Nice
Tony lee

Excellent job, my friend, The tank, crew positioning, and the groundwork all mesh
perfectly. Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the comments. You think the tank is clean you shoulda seen the engine room on my ship Tony, if we weren't dilling or on watch we were cleaning. ;D

Very nice little dio love the figures especially blondie you've nailed it

Geegad

Latest posts

Back