PANZER I AUSF A/w INTERIOR

I worked on the base this weekend and finished it. I used a oak block for the base. The contours are made with oven bake clay. The dirt is dirt. :laugh: The trees are made out of some local plants. Don't ask what they are because I don't have a clue, but I am always looking to see what might work with my modeling that I don't have to pay for. So let's run though some pictures.

Here is the layout with the clay and trees in place.

DSC06817.jpg

After baking the clay I sprayed it with Tamiya Red Brown

DSC06819.jpg

Next I applied the dirt which is held on with floor wax.

DSC06820.jpg

After spraying the surface with hair spray I put the tank to see what things were looking like.

DSC06821.jpg

I next added the static grass.

DSC06822.jpg

DSC06823.jpg

I completed and added the trees to base. They are painted Tamiya Black Green and the leaves were added. Here are some picture of the finished product.

DSC06830.jpg

DSC06831.jpg

DSC06832.jpg

DSC06828.jpg

DSC06825.jpg

DSC06824.jpg

DSC06826.jpg

T ,

Great job on th Terrain !! Looks very realistic ! Those Trees Rock ! What were They called again ;D

Class work all th way around !! \m/

panzerace007 said:
T ,

Great job on th Terrain !! Looks very realistic ! Those Trees Rock ! What were They called again ;D

Class work all th way around !! \m/

LOL I call them weeds. LOL

Thanks Erik!

T

quality mr t the little bugger looks even better now if that was possible and the base it looks like a little french road that i know 10/10 for everything

geegad

geegad said:
quality mr t the little bugger looks even better now if that was possible and the base it looks like a little french road that i know 10/10 for everything

geegad

Thanks gee! Well I'm glad it looks like France because that's where it's supposed to be. lol

T

Here we go the final phase of this project is underway. I assembled the tank crew figures last night and arranged them on the base. Next will be painting the flesh tones.

Terry

DSC06841.jpg

DSC06842.jpg

DSC06843.jpg

Looks fantastic! I did one my self not long ago. That little model gives you alot of bang for your buck. Super fun build.
DSC02627.jpg
I am pretty new to this forum thing. If I am breaking etiquette by posting a pic of my model let me know. :-[

Latest posts

Back