P-47 Thunderbolt 1/48th Scale. My first build in 24 years...

Atomicdog

STAY IN THE RACE!
OK here it is....very nervous about putting this up. Alot of great talented modellers here.

P-47 Thunderbolt 1/48th Scale

P-47Thunderbolt0022.jpg

P-47Thunderbolt0032.jpg

P-47Thunderbolt0042.jpg

P-47Thunderbolt0012.jpg

Well...don't laugh...HeHe.. Eventually I will get better...

Take care peeps!

Hey nothing wrong with that Dude! 24 years! Man how did you cope not modelling for that long! ;) Seriously, looks great. Good kit?

Oh yes. That looks very great. I'd only miss some basic weathering, but that's a matter of taste. :D

Thats cool, I have Academy's version of that P-47N in my stash. I might build it this summer.

your skill, beautiful, like wind. yet, you see the forest but there is no tiger. very nice plane. ;)

Thank you for the great replies! I will have my F6 Hellcat up shortly, almost finished it.

Dog,

Looks good to me! I recently re-entered the hobby last fall after a 15 year break. It has been fun re-discoving the hobby along the way.

God Bless,

Ken

Looks great to me. Im in the same boat as you. (have not modeled in years.... i mean years...lol) Starting my first build hopefully soon.

Don't worry, Dog, you're in good company. A lot of us took time off, too, usually at the end of high school, and we turned out attention to girls and beer, and maybe even starting families. Then we came back, too.

Nice job! How did you finish this bird? Did you spray, or brush? Who makes the kit? I have 2 Monogram P-47s on the bench right now, isn't it a great aircraft? All the stores you can add for a real ground-pounder.

Now you've got to keep 'em coming and post more pics! :D

Regards,
Brad

The P-47 is a Lindberg kit. I am almost done with the P-38 kit. Thanks for the comments. I will post my builds. I am on #5(P-38). Take care! ;)

Latest posts

Back