Oy Jack

Patrick

Permanently Sleepy
Good to see you here. Love your work on the ARC mister :)
Also, hi Scott, purveyor of high-octane amusement ...

Just got back from the Gloucester model show via Star Trek 1 (ace). Haul:

Matchbox Skyraider.
Revell Skyraider (that horrible odd-scale beast where everything moves. Need to revisit scene of old crime)
Testor's OV-10A (I can see my stock rising with all this good taste on display)
MPM Do-217 vac (did they do this before going into injection? Got two or three of their's in this format and like the look of it)
Spec Hobby Pucara
Arba E.381 Fruitbat parasite fighter

And went to thank Paul of http://www.little-cars.co.uk/, purveyors of many excellent things, specifically rather cool adjustable jigs for biplanes. Turns out LC are now stocking Harder & Steenbeck bits, so got a care package for my Evolution. Ah, the lids to prevent paint slopping - nirvana :)

Best - Patrick

Hey Patrick!
Thanks mate...sorry though, I just cannot link your name to your nickname on ARC...which one is?!

Welcome to Nerd Herd dude,you'll find great here!

Cheers

I'll second the recommendation for Little-Cars, i could spend all day at his table when i go to a model show.

blitz

Jack-Swiss said:
Hey Patrick!
Thanks mate...sorry though, I just cannot link your name to your nickname on ARC...which one is?!

Patrick_Nevin sir, too lazy to improvise most of the time :)

Owwww maaaan!!!
LOL,it's you?!?
great to have ya here mate!
Thanks for the comment also...I'll show somethin here as well!!!

Cheers dude

Finaly, someone else who has an H&S AB, i was beginning to think i was the only one :)
I had the Evolution and before that Paasche and Iwata, switched to Infinity last year, and all the evolution stuff fits onto my Infinity too :)
They make some pretty awesome airbrushes at Harder & Steenbeck, and they are the easiest airbrushes to clean imho.

Kitty said:
Finaly, someone else who has an H&S AB, i was beginning to think i was the only one :)

I gather His Hyperscaleness was given two recently. Will be interesting to see if he likes them :)

(Cheers Scott, good to be here...)

Latest posts

Back