Other Star Wars Machinery I Mades

he he thanks!
the probe droid i forgot to menion in the blog is the discontinued SMT resin kit and IS NOT studio scale but is very decent sized.

That's probably the best picture of the probe droid I've ever seen. You can really see all those little 'eyes'.

More terrific work!

Thanks guys...Quaralane. your Apollo Viper is lookin good!!
Grendels...how's the Bakriri (?) coming along. If you need ANY resin tips at all just PM me. Its not problem. youll be addicted to resin kits man! theres no goin back...Unless your gunna build a Fine Molds Falcon like me in October!

Its a Steve Neisen NICE'N Models studio scale AT ST. i believe he still makes them. but be prepared to wait forever and complain a 100 times before you get your kits. Sucks cuz he makes soo many good kits. He has 2 versions. the longer legged one from ESB and the shorter legged ROTJ

punkpigpen said:
Thanks guys...Quaralane. your Apollo Viper is lookin good!!
Grendels...how's the Bakriri (?) coming along. If you need ANY resin tips at all just PM me. Its not problem. youll be addicted to resin kits man! theres no goin back...Unless your gunna build a Fine Molds Falcon like me in October!

I have gotten all the parts to fit together properly and today I am going to fill the micro bubbles and pin some of the joints. If anything arises I will PM you.

Latest posts

Back