No Work Today

letsgobrowns82

Well I couldnt go to work today because my son has pink eye. Poor guy, I feel bad for him. Since he's only 15 months its not really a day off where I can get a bunch of modelling done. So we are just hanging out and I am showing him some of the WIPS here on SMA. Never too early to get them interested in the hobby!

Be careful...I did that same thing and ended up with it as well...it is a plague-- knocked me out of work for three-four days :(

Basically an infection of the tear duct I think. Your eyes drain yellow pus. Especially while your sleeping and then when you wake up your eyes are basically glued shut with dried crusty pus. Fun fun! :(

Letsgobrowns, that is no fun. I remember my daughter having it when she was about six or seven to the point that we had to pull long green streeks that looked more commonly too pieces of seaweed. By danged if I didnt get it right after and lemme tell you what that was really painful. Take care of both of you. Will pray the lil guy heels quickly and you dont get it as well. Thats no fun at all.

Oh man that don't sound like no fun at all. Hope yer wee one will be over it soon

Thanks Spud. Yeah the doc said about 5 days and it should be gone. We just have to keep giving him eye drops for about a week.

Pink Eye is no bueno!!! I'm sorry to hear your little guy has it. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Also, I have no idea why they call it "pink eye" it always has looked more like "yellow crusty goop eye" to me.

That's because "Pink Eye" is way more kosher than calling out of work with "Anus Face" ;D Conjunctivitis just sounds made up :p

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I almost pissed my pants!!! "Anus Face" Oh man, that was a good one!

Yeah, he's all good again. Its crazy how often kids get sick and with every type of illness there is. But for now he's better, thanks for asking.

Latest posts

Back