Nitto Ma.K Maschinen Krieger SF3D Raccoon

Thanks gents!

Color scheme is inspired by District 9 and Elysium, and this guy's artwork.

fjarrhandske.jpg

Looking great Ian! Man, I really dig his artwork as well! Thanks for sharing.

Continuing the paint work on this one, experimented with masking the front and back orange details.

Got a little sloppy on my masking when spraying the Nato Black and got some splatter at the front, but I figure the weathering will cover that.

9768095721_f99a8f4854_b.jpg
9768307566_1b42de119d_b.jpg
9768306674_4096fd0cde_b.jpg
9768305344_7719974a9f_b.jpg
9768095512_1966e891b2_b.jpg
9768100652_93a5e5a146_b.jpg

I really like the contrast of colors on this! Are you planning on chipping any of that paint back? This thing will look KILLER all weathered up!

Ian said:
I'm already well into this one but thought I'd throw it up anyway.
Uhhh, yeah. This is killer.

Ian said:
Thanks gents!

Color scheme is inspired by District 9 and Elysium, and this guy's artwork.

fjarrhandske.jpg
Isn't that cool. So much awesome concept art out there. This would be a cool vignette / satchbuild. 1/35. I actually emailed a concept artist once and got permission to build a model of his design.

Post on man.

Great build, Ian, and I love the color scheme. It's so unusual for MaK, it stands out.

Are the innards in the compartment on the right side of the body stock with the kit, or have you added some depth and details? I know some of the merc suits have a compartment molded in that spot, that can be displayed open. But yours looks deeper than I remember the stock piece. It looks good, in either case.

the Baron said:
Are the innards in the compartment on the right side of the body stock with the kit, or have you added some depth and details?

That's just stock on the kit. I've made a little hinge that will allow me to keep the door open for final display though.

Ian said:
the Baron said:
Are the innards in the compartment on the right side of the body stock with the kit, or have you added some depth and details?

That's just stock on the kit. I've made a little hinge that will allow me to keep the door open for final display though.

Well, nice job! It really does look deeper. Great build!

Latest posts

Back