New WIP: 1/32 Hasegawa P-40K, SAAF, 2Sqn, 1943

More patience then I son. I would have parked that thing on my shelf looking pretty cracked windshield and all. She looks fabulous!

Very professional way of documenting your build. It's quite enthralling to follow along with your build.
Adapt and Overcome my friend. Good work. Plane looks sweet. Congrats. Bill

Man I love your attention to detail, and the love you put into your model. Can't wait to see the final reveal. Also your documenting of the build is superb. Awesome work and keep it up.

GREAT POST VERY NICE JOB. I LOVE P-40'S. I AM BUILDING AN P-40E IN 1/72 SCALE AND CAN USE YOUR INTERIOR
AS A GUIDE. LOOK FOWARD TO SOME MORE PHOTOS.

THANKS

Hey guys, I'm back. These 3 are the last of the in progress photos. I kinda hit a snag in my motivation when getting the new windscreen to blend with the airframe wasn't as perfect as I had wanted. So it sat for a month or two while I did other things. The end of the Group Build I had this in prompted me to get her done.

C325Q.jpg
3erIA.jpg
O8J3H.jpg

Wonderful work Blunce. I'm super impressed on this build, great thread.

Extremely nice details, painting and weathering are very sharp.

Most impressive.

Thanks Jmac and Ken!

And that means alot coming from you Ken. I've idolized your work for some time now. A few of the techniques used here were learned from watching your YT vidoes. Miss your channel, really wish you were still doing vids!

Nice pic Blunce !! you didnt even post those in our GB :(

Didnt know you where and Addict too :D

Fantastic work Blunce !!! She turned out Beautiful mate , great thread too ,and nice big pics :) ...Love it ;)

Chris.

Blunce,
One of the first WIPs I started to follow when I first joined.
True craftsmanship. The build, finishing, heck even the
finished photos all 'top shelf'. Just WOW.

Latest posts

Back