New Plamo video: Fiat 500f

AKE

Sleepylafiiel just uploaded a new Japanese Plamo modeling video. This one is on a Fiat 500f
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeU5BnLVT8E&playnext_from=TL&videos=YizHMRCLQbw

The opening with the host in his den with jazz playing has a dash of oddness to it.

i watched this last night. I love those plamo videos. Probably watched all of them at least 2 or three times. I always wonder how long they have to work on the model they are given, it seems like only a day or two goes by until its finished. These guys are the real deal.

Watched it this morning. This is the first one where I see the modeler 'correct' himself. Referring to the hinge on the motor hood. You can almost understand what they're saying given the context. I would guess 'check your references' was mentioned.

I'd say they give them at least a week - judging by 'wardrobe' changes.

To be honest I've never seen modeling at that level before. I was picking my jaw up off the floor at a couple spots. I will Definitely have to watch more of those videos.

Well, in that case visit this page:

http://sl-blag.blogspot.com/2007/11/gunpla-tutorial-videos.html

They are all there. 55 episodes. Hours upon hours of pure modeling bliss.

Thanks for that link Scott. I was wondering how many others there are. I watched the 240 Z and GT40 videos and am now working through the Fiat. The thing I like about the Fiat video is that this guy is actually doing some scratch building as opposed to just an out of box build. I specially like the way he went out of his way to make the correct hinges for the trunk.

Yeah, amazing stuff. Alot of them scratch build a thing or two. Especially the dioramas (Season 2 has alot of dioramas) - I watch them over and over. At one point I was seriously considering ordering the Rosetta Stone for Japanese language training course. Seriously.

Scott Girvan said:
Yeah, amazing stuff. Alot of them scratch build a thing or two. Especially the dioramas (Season 2 has alot of dioramas) - I watch them over and over. At one point I was seriously considering ordering the Rosetta Stone for Japanese language training course. Seriously.

HA! I totally had the same thought on the rosetta stone training course, my room mate talked me out of it. If I would have ignored him I would probably know a little japanese by now ;)

Awesome video ... I will be posting a Fiat 500 that I built as soon as I figure out how to use the forums ... lol

I have seen a couple of these Videos before. Many awsome builders. I dont understand the japanese Language, too, but Pictures often tells more than 1000 words...

Latest posts

Back