Hi guys sea foam is a weed from the Gobi desert I believe and it makes really detailed trees and bushes I have a picture but still not got to grips with posting my pics some work some don't doesn't recognise something or other but as soon as I get to grips will post if you google sea foam trees you can see them let me know what you think or you tube is another cheers Trev

Sorry guys thought I had replied to your question sea foam is a weed from the Gobi desert but it makes for the most realistic trees its quite expensive and I had a bit of a failure but my son is a grower and he said in the spring he will try and grow on his farm if you Google or go on YouTube you can see how good it is I have only just started using it but very impressed cheers for now Trev

I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of a mess here think I am replying on 2 different topics very sorry for repeating myself try to be more careful iam still a little rusty on forum cheers Trev

Hi guys I can see why I have repeated myself I didn't go to page 2 what a silly twerp I am my wife has had such a giggle my only defence is that iam new to forums and still trying to navigate through As I said before it's my age lol

Latest posts

Back